Florida Community Association Directors and Officers and Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Coverage for most types of associations with board coverage including.
- Defense outside the limit
- Defense costs coverage for breach of contract claims
- Coverage for non-monetary claims
- Unlimited extension
- Automatic coverage for the property management company
- No consent to settlement provision – (Hammer Clause)
- Up to $5,000,000 aggregate limit available for directors and officers and employment practices coverage
Our team is ready to help you with insurance for non-profits and community associations.
Disclaimer: Coverage and options vary by location and policy. No coverage is afforded or issued through this posting.